This is one of the Red Lions from the hotel in Milford Street. According to the website, the Red Lion is possibly the oldest hotel in continuous use in England, and therefore conceivably the oldest in the world.
- We are going up!
- Fulford Place, Salisbury
- @sarum_matt – Tweeting about this day in Salisbury’s history
- Gee! …another letter finished
- Lady Hulse and Rudyard Kipling
- Gas Lane, Salisbury
- Full Program for Shaftesbury Snowdrops
- Snowdrops in Shaftesbury
- Salisbury news: empty homes, walks and some art-y bits
- Gainsborough Close, Salisbury