This is probably the least grand of the four gates to the Close. It’s usually known as the Harnham Gate, because it’s at the Harnham end of the Close.
- We are going up!
- Fulford Place, Salisbury
- @sarum_matt – Tweeting about this day in Salisbury’s history
- Gee! …another letter finished
- Lady Hulse and Rudyard Kipling
- Gas Lane, Salisbury
- Full Program for Shaftesbury Snowdrops
- Snowdrops in Shaftesbury
- Salisbury news: empty homes, walks and some art-y bits
- Gainsborough Close, Salisbury