This is a slightly gloomy looking picture of the Clock Tower in Fisherton Street. It’s known to some as ‘Little Ben’. It was built on the site of the old jail. You can see a carved ball and chain type arrangement on one side of the tower. The tower itself though was built by a Dr Roberts as a memorial to his wife.
- We are going up!
- Fulford Place, Salisbury
- @sarum_matt – Tweeting about this day in Salisbury’s history
- Gee! …another letter finished
- Lady Hulse and Rudyard Kipling
- Gas Lane, Salisbury
- Full Program for Shaftesbury Snowdrops
- Snowdrops in Shaftesbury
- Salisbury news: empty homes, walks and some art-y bits
- Gainsborough Close, Salisbury