Come Dine With Me is a Channel 4 show where 4 stranger host dinner parties for each other during the course of a week. The parties are filmed, and each contestant gives each dinner party a score out of 10. The host(ess) who scores the most(est) wins £1000.
The show airs at 5.30pm each night from Monday 24th until Friday 28th September
According to the Channel 4 listings, the Salisbury ‘Come Dine With Me’ contestants are:
- Natasha Conti, who’s putting on a ‘summer fete’
- Sophie McConnell who has organised pig racing for her party
- Former army major Anthony Brown-Hovelt who is serving a dish from Uzbekistan
- Chris Hiller who is doing a cost conscious meal including peppers stuffed with baked beans.
- Jane Arnold who is preparing a meal from local ingredients