I think that Spinners Court would have been built fairly recently, but the name is probably a reference to the wool trade and textiles industry that thrived in Salisbury up until the end of the fifteenth century.
- We are going up!
- Fulford Place, Salisbury
- @sarum_matt – Tweeting about this day in Salisbury’s history
- Gee! …another letter finished
- Lady Hulse and Rudyard Kipling
- Gas Lane, Salisbury
- Full Program for Shaftesbury Snowdrops
- Snowdrops in Shaftesbury
- Salisbury news: empty homes, walks and some art-y bits
- Gainsborough Close, Salisbury