Wylye Close is in Quidhampton, which is about 3 miles west of Salisbury. It’s named after the river Wylye, which is nearby. Wylye itself is derived from a Welsh word meaning ‘tricky’.
- We are going up!
- Fulford Place, Salisbury
- @sarum_matt – Tweeting about this day in Salisbury’s history
- Gee! …another letter finished
- Lady Hulse and Rudyard Kipling
- Gas Lane, Salisbury
- Full Program for Shaftesbury Snowdrops
- Snowdrops in Shaftesbury
- Salisbury news: empty homes, walks and some art-y bits
- Gainsborough Close, Salisbury